33 U.S. Code § 634 - Assistance relating to water supply

The Secretary may provide assistance to municipalities the water supply of which is adversely affected by construction carried out by the Corps of Engineers.

Statutory Notes and Related Subsidiaries
“Secretary” Defined

Secretary means the Secretary of the Army, see section 102 of Pub. L. 115–270, set out as a note under section 2201 of this title.

The following state regulations pages link to this page.