- § 20941. Federal assistance with respect to violations of registration requirements
- § 20942. Project Safe Childhood
- § 20943. Federal assistance in identification and location of sex offenders relocated as a result of a major disaster
- § 20944. Expansion of training and technology efforts
- § 20945. Office of Sex Offender Sentencing, Monitoring, Apprehending, Registering, and Tracking
34 U.S. Code Part B - Improving Federal Criminal Law Enforcement To Ensure Sex Offender Compliance With Registration and Notification Requirements and Protection of Children From Violent Predators
The following state regulations pages link to this page.