41 U.S. Code § 1311 - Establishment and membership
prev | next
(b) Membership.— The members of the Council are—
(4) the chief acquisition officer of each executive agency that is required to have a chief acquisition officer under section 1702 of this title and the senior procurement executive of each military department; and
(5) any other senior agency officer of each executive agency, appointed by the head of the agency in consultation with the Chairman of the Council, who can effectively assist the Council in performing the functions set forth in section 1312 (b) of this title and supporting the associated range of acquisition activities.
(c) Leadership and Support.—
(1) Chairman.— The Deputy Director for Management of the Office of Management and Budget is the Chairman of the Council.
(2) Vice chairman.— The Vice Chairman of the Council shall be selected by the Council from among its members. The Vice Chairman serves for one year and may serve multiple terms.
(3) Leader of activities.— The Administrator shall lead the activities of the Council on behalf of the Deputy Director for Management.
Source(Pub. L. 111–350, § 3,Jan. 4, 2011, 124 Stat. 3694.)
|Revised Section||Source (U.S. Code)||Source (Statutes at Large)|
|Pub. L. 93–400, § 16A(a)–(c), as added Pub. L. 108–136, title XIV, § 1422(a), Nov. 24, 2003, 117 Stat. 1668.|
|41:414b(b)(1) (words before comma), (2)–(5).|
|41:414b(b)(1) (words after comma).|