In this section: 
(2) Advisory CommitteeThe term “Advisory Committee” means the National Advisory Committee on Water Information established—
(3) Assessment program
(4) Climate division
(7) Eligible applicant
(8) Federal Power Marketing AdministrationThe term “Federal Power Marketing Administration” means—
(9) Hydrologic accounting unit
(10) Indian tribe
(11) Major aquifer systemThe term “major aquifer system” means a groundwater system that is—
included in the Groundwater Atlas of the United States, published by the United States Geological Survey.
(12) Major reclamation river basin
(A) In generalThe term “major reclamation river basin” means each major river system (including tributaries)—
at which is located a federally authorized project of the Bureau of Reclamation.
(B) InclusionsThe term “major reclamation river basin” includes—
(13) Non-Federal participantThe term “non-Federal participant” means—
(15) ProgramThe term “program” means the regional integrated sciences and assessments program—
established by the Administrator; and
that is comprised of 8 regional programs that use advances in integrated climate sciences to assist decisionmaking processes.
(A) In general
(17) Service area