42 U.S. Code § 1397 - Purposes of division; authorization of appropriations
A prior section 1397, act Aug. 14, 1935, ch. 531, title XX, § 2001, as added Jan. 4, 1975, Pub. L. 93–647, § 2, 88 Stat. 2337; amended June 17, 1980, Pub. L. 96–272, title II, § 207(b), 94 Stat. 526, authorized appropriations to carry out former provisions of this subchapter, prior to the general revision of this subchapter by section 2352(a) of Pub. L. 97–35.
2010—Pub. L. 111–148, § 6703(d)(1)(B), which directed substitution of “this division” for “this subchapter” wherever appearing in subtitle 1 of title XX of act Aug. 14, 1935, was executed to the concluding provisions of this section, which is in subtitle A of title XX of act Aug. 14, 1935, to reflect the probable intent of Congress.
Pub. L. 111–148, § 6703(d)(1)(A), substituted “division” for “subchapter” in section catchline.
Pub. L. 97–35, title XXIII, § 2355, Aug. 13, 1981, 95 Stat. 874, required Secretary of Health and Human Services to conduct a study to identify criteria and mechanisms which may be useful for States in assessing effectiveness and efficiency of State social service programs carried out with funds made available under this subchapter, such study to include consideration of Federal incentive payments as an option in rewarding States having high performance social service programs, and to report results of such study to Congress within one year after Aug. 13, 1981.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
- Ala. Admin. Code r. 660-5-23-.01 - 660-5-23-.01 - Definition Of Services To Unmarried Parents And Their Children
- Haw. Code R. §17-1401.1-6 - §17-1401.1-6 - Disclosure to third parties without written authorization or court order.
- Haw. Code R. §17-1702-5 - §17-1702-5 - Disclosure of information to administer the public assistance or other federal programs.
- Haw. Code R. §17-601-3 - §17-601-3 - Restrictions against disclosure of information to persons other than applicants and recipients.
- IL Admin. Code 89.140.8 - Section 140.8 - Medical Assistance For Qualified Severely Impaired Individuals
- 10 144 Me. Code R. Ch. 101 § Ch. I - Section 1 - Ch. I - Section 1 - General Administrative Policies and Procedures
- Ohio Admin. Code 5101:2-33-70 - 5101:2-33-70 - Statewide automated child welfare information system (SACWIS) access.
- OR Admin. Rule 581-015-2530 - 581-015-2530 - Children with Disabilities under IDEA Enrolled in Public Benefits or Insurance
- OR Admin. Rule 581-015-2885 - 581-015-2885 - Preschool Children with Disabilities Covered by Public Insurance
- 22 Va. Admin. Code § 30-100-50 - 22VAC30-100-50 - Disclosure of adult protective services information.