42 U.S. Code § 16160 - Reports
Subject to subsection (c), not later than 2 years after August 8, 2005, and triennially thereafter, the Secretary shall submit to Congress a report describing—
(1) activities carried out by the Department under this subchapter,  for hydrogen and fuel cell technology;
(2) measures the Secretary has taken during the preceding 3 years to support the transition of primary industry (or a related industry) to a fully commercialized hydrogen economy;
(3) any change made to the strategy relating to hydrogen and fuel cell technology to reflect the results of a learning demonstrations;
(4) progress, including progress in infrastructure, made toward achieving the goal of producing and deploying not less than—
(5) progress made toward achieving the goal of supplying hydrogen at a sufficient number of fueling stations in the United States by 2010 including by integrating—
(7) progress made toward and goals achieved in carrying out this subchapter and updates to the developmental roadmap, including the results of the reviews conducted by the National Academy of Sciences under subsection (b) for the fiscal years covered by the report; and
(b) External review
The Secretary shall enter into an arrangement with the National Academy of Sciences under which the Academy will review the programs under sections 16154 and 16157 of this title every fourth year following August 8, 2005. The Academy’s review shall include the program priorities and technical milestones, and evaluate the progress toward achieving them. The first review shall be completed not later than 5 years after August 8, 2005. Not later than 45 days after receiving the review, the Secretary shall transmit the review to Congress along with a plan to implement the review’s recommendations or an explanation for the reasons that a recommendation will not be implemented.
(c) Authorization of appropriations
There is authorized to be appropriated to carry out this section $1,500,000 for each of fiscal years 2006 through 2020.
 So in original. The comma probably should not appear.