42 U.S. Code § 3793. Transferred
A prior section 3793, Pub. L. 90–351, title I, § 653, as added Pub. L. 91–644, title I, § 10, Jan. 2, 1971, 84 Stat. 1889; amended Pub. L. 93–83, § 2, Aug. 6, 1973, 87 Stat. 218, subjected the operation of the law enforcement and criminal justice program under this chapter to section 371 of Title 18, Crimes and Criminal Procedure, prior to the general amendment of title I of Pub. L. 90–351 by Pub. L. 96–157. See section 10273 of Title 34, Crime Control and Law Enforcement.
Pub. L. 106–386, div. B, title III, § 1302(d), Oct. 28, 2000, 114 Stat. 1511, which directed the Attorney General to compile and disseminate information regarding certain projects funded under the Victims of Child Abuse Act of 1990 and the Omnibus Crime Control and Safe Streets Act of 1968, was editorially reclassified and is set out as a note under section 20324 of Title 34, Crime Control and Law Enforcement.
- Departments of Commerce, Justice, and State, the Judiciary, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 1996
- Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 1996
- Departments of Veterans Affairs and Housing and Urban Development, and Independent Agencies Appropriations Act, 1996
- Scott Campbell, Stephanie Roper, Wendy Preston, Louarna Gillis, and Nila Lynn Crime Victims' Rights Act
- Urgent Supplemental Appropriations Act of 1989 to Meet the Dire Emergency Created by the Crisis of Drug Abuse