42 U.S. Code § 6930 - Effective date
 So in original. Probably should be followed by a semicolon.
1984—Subsec. (a). Pub. L. 98–616, § 204(a), inserted provisions after first sentence relating to burning and blending of hazardous wastes and substituted “the preceding provisions” for “the preceding sentence” in three places.
Subsec. (b). Pub. L. 98–616, § 234, inserted provision that at the time a regulation is promulgated, the Administrator may provide for a shorter period prior to the effective date, or an immediate effective date for a regulation with which the Administrator finds the regulated community does not need six months to come into compliance, a regulation which responds to an emergency situation, or other good cause found and published with the regulation.
1980—Subsec. (a). Pub. L. 96–482 struck out “or revision” after “after promulgation or revision of regulations” and inserted provision for filing of notification when revising any regulation identifying additional characteristics of hazardous waste or listing any additional substance as hazardous waste subject to this subchapter.
For transfer of certain enforcement functions of Administrator or other official of Environmental Protection Agency under this chapter to Federal Inspector, Office of Federal Inspector for the Alaska Natural Gas Transportation System, and subsequent transfer to Secretary of Energy, then to Federal Coordinator for Alaska Natural Gas Transportation Projects, see note set out under section 6903 of this title.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
- 6 CCR 1007-3 Part 265 - 6 CCR 1007-3 Part 265 - HAZARDOUS WASTE - INTERIM STATUS STANDARDS FOR OWNERS AND OPERATORS OF HAZARDOUS WASTE TREATMENT, STORAGE, AND DISPOSAL FACILITIES
- Conn. Agencies Regs. § 22a-449(c)-101 - 22a-449(c)-101 - Identification and listing of hazardous waste
- Conn. Agencies Regs. § 22a-449(c)-106 - 22a-449(c)-106 - Standards for the management of specific hazardous wastes and specific types of hazardous waste management facilities
- IL Admin. Code 35.722.114 - Section 722.114 - Conditions for Exemption for a Very Small Quantity Generator
- IL Admin. Code 35.722.116 - Section 722.116 - Conditions for Exemption for a Small Quantity Generator That Accumulates Hazardous Waste
- IL Admin. Code 35.722.117 - Section 722.117 - Conditions for Exemption for a Large Quantity Generator That Accumulates Hazardous Waste
- 329 Ind. Admin. Code 3.1-1-11 - 329 IAC 3.1-1-11 - Notification for existing generators, transporters, and owners or operators of hazardous waste facilities
- N.H. Code Admin. R. Env-Hw 102.02 - Env-Hw 102.02 - Modifications to Federal Hazardous Waste Definitions