42 U.S. Code Chapter 11 - COMPENSATION FOR DISABILITY OR DEATH TO PERSONS EMPLOYED AT MILITARY, AIR, AND NAVAL BASES OUTSIDE UNITED STATES
- § 1651 - Compensation authorized
- § 1652 - Computation of benefits; application to aliens and nonnationals
- § 1653 - Compensation districts; judicial proceedings
- § 1654 - Persons excluded from benefits
- § 1655 - Requirement for Department of Defense to adopt an acquisition strategy for Defense Base Act insurance
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.