42 U.S. Code Chapter 135 - RESIDENCY AND SERVICE REQUIREMENTS IN FEDERALLY ASSISTED HOUSING
- SUBCHAPTER I - STANDARDS AND OBLIGATIONS OF RESIDENCY IN FEDERALLY ASSISTED HOUSING (§§ 13601 to 13604)
- SUBCHAPTER II - AUTHORITY TO PROVIDE PREFERENCES FOR ELDERLY RESIDENTS AND UNITS FOR DISABLED RESIDENTS IN CERTAIN SECTION 8 ASSISTED HOUSING (§§ 13611 to 13620)
- SUBCHAPTER III - SERVICE COORDINATORS FOR ELDERLY AND DISABLED RESIDENTS OF FEDERALLY ASSISTED HOUSING (§§ 13631 to 13632)
- SUBCHAPTER IV - GENERAL PROVISIONS (§§ 13641 to 13643)
- SUBCHAPTER V - SAFETY AND SECURITY IN PUBLIC AND ASSISTED HOUSING (§§ 13661 to 13664)
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.