42 U.S. Code Subchapter XVII - PROTECTING AMERICA’S COMPETITIVE EDGE THROUGH ENERGY
- § 16531 - Definitions
- § 16532 - Nuclear science talent expansion program for institutions of higher education
- § 16533 - Hydrocarbon systems science talent expansion program for institutions of higher education
- § 16534 - Department of Energy early career awards for science, engineering, and mathematics researchers
- § 16535 - Discovery science and engineering innovation institutes
- § 16536 - Protecting America’s Competitive Edge (PACE) graduate fellowship program
- § 16537 - Distinguished scientist program
- § 16538 - Advanced Research Projects Agency—Energy
This subchapter was enacted as part of the America COMPETES Act, also known as the America Creating Opportunities to Meaningfully Promote Excellence in Technology, Education, and Science Act, and also as part of the Protecting America’s Competitive Edge Through Energy Act, also known as the PACE–Energy Act, and not as part of the Energy Policy Act of 2005, which enacted subchapters I to XVI of this chapter.
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.