42 U.S. Code Subchapter I - SEX OFFENDER REGISTRATION AND NOTIFICATION
prev | next
- § 16901 - Declaration of purpose
- § 16902 - Establishment of program
- PART A - Sex Offender Registration and Notification (§§ 16911 to 16929)
- PART B - Improving Federal Criminal Law Enforcement To Ensure Sex Offender Compliance With Registration and Notification Requirements and Protection of Children From Violent Predators (§§ 16941 to 16945)
- PART C - Access to Information and Resources Needed To Ensure That Children Are Not Attacked or Abused (§§ 16961 to 16962)
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.