42 U.S. Code Chapter 153 - COMMUNITY SAFETY THROUGH RECIDIVISM PREVENTION
- § 17501 - Purposes; findings
- § 17502 - Definition of Indian Tribe
- § 17503 - Submission of reports to Congress
- § 17504 - Rule of construction
- SUBCHAPTER I - NEW AND INNOVATIVE PROGRAMS TO IMPROVE OFFENDER REENTRY SERVICES (§ 17511)
- SUBCHAPTER II - ENHANCED DRUG TREATMENT AND MENTORING GRANT PROGRAMS (§§ 17521 to 17555)
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.