42 U.S. Code Subchapter III - AVAILABLE COVERAGE CHOICES FOR ALL AMERICANS
- PART A - Establishment of Qualified Health Plans (§§ 18021 to 18024)
- PART B - Consumer Choices and Insurance Competition Through Health Benefit Exchanges (§§ 18031 to 18033)
- PART C - State Flexibility Relating To Exchanges (§§ 18041 to 18044)
- PART D - State Flexibility To Establish Alternative Programs (§§ 18051 to 18054)
- PART E - Reinsurance and Risk Adjustment (§§ 18061 to 18063)
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.