42 U.S. Code Subchapter III - COMMUNITY-BASED GRANTS FOR THE PREVENTION OF CHILD ABUSE AND NEGLECT
- § 5116 - Purpose and authority
- § 5116a - Eligibility
- § 5116b - Amount of grant
- § 5116c - Repealed. Pub. L. 108–36, title I, § 124, June 25, 2003, 117 Stat. 815
- § 5116d - Application
- § 5116e - Local program requirements
- § 5116f - Performance measures
- § 5116g - National network for community-based family resource programs
- § 5116h - Definitions
- § 5116i - Authorization of appropriations
Subchapter is comprised of title II of the Child Abuse Prevention and Treatment Act, Pub. L. 93–247. Title I of that Act is classified to subchapter I (§ 5101 et seq.) of this chapter.
2003—Pub. L. 108–36, title I, § 121(c), June 25, 2003, 117 Stat. 814, substituted “COMMUNITY–BASED GRANTS FOR THE PREVENTION OF CHILD ABUSE AND NEGLECT” for “COMMUNITY-BASED FAMILY RESOURCE AND SUPPORT GRANTS” in subchapter heading.
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.