42 U.S. Code Part J - Prevention and Control of Injuries
- § 280b - Research
- § 280b-1 - Prevention and control activities
- § 280b-1a - Interpersonal violence within families and among acquaintances
- § 280b-1b - Use of allotments for rape prevention education
- § 280b-1c - Prevention of traumatic brain injury
- § 280b-1d - National program for traumatic brain injury surveillance and registries
- § 280b-1e - Study on traumatic brain injury
- § 280b-1f - Prevention of falls among older adults
- § 280b-2 - General provisions
- § 280b-3 - Authorization of appropriations
- § 280b-4 - Study conducted by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Pub. L. 103–43, title XX, § 2008(i)(2)(B)(i), June 10, 1993, 107 Stat. 213, redesignated part K “Injury Control” as J. Former part J “Biomedical Ethics”, consisting of section 275, was repealed by Pub. L. 103–43, title I, § 121(a), June 10, 1993, 107 Stat. 133.
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.