42 U.S. Code Part M - National Program of Cancer Registries
- § 280e - National program of cancer registries
- § 280e–1 - Planning grants regarding registries
- § 280e–2 - Technical assistance in operations of statewide cancer registries
- § 280e–3 - Study in certain States to determine factors contributing to elevated breast cancer mortality rates
- § 280e–3a - National childhood cancer registry
- § 280e–4 - Authorization of appropriations
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.