42 U.S. Code Subpart 2 - Exclusion of Plans; Enforcement; Preemption
- § 300gg-21 - Exclusion of certain plans
- § 300gg-22 - Enforcement
- § 300gg-23 - Preemption; State flexibility; construction
- § 300gg-25 - Standards relating to benefits for mothers and newborns
- § 300gg-26 - Parity in mental health and substance use disorder benefits
- § 300gg-27 - Required coverage for reconstructive surgery following mastectomies
- § 300gg-28 - Coverage of dependent students on medically necessary leave of absence
This subpart 2 designation and heading was transferred along with sections 300gg–21 to 300gg–23 of this title to appear before section 300gg–25 of this title to reflect the renumbering of the sections in the original act by Pub. L. 111–148, title I, §§ 1001(4), 1563(c)(12)(D), (13)(C), (14)(B), formerly § 1562(c)(12)(D), (13)(C), (14)(B), title X, § 10107(b)(1), Mar. 23, 2010, 124 Stat. 130, 269, 911.
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.