42 U.S. Code Subchapter IV - GRANTS TO STATES FOR AID AND SERVICES TO NEEDY FAMILIES WITH CHILDREN AND FOR CHILD-WELFARE SERVICES
- PART A - Block Grants to States for Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (§§ 601 to 619)
- PART B - Child and Family Services (§§ 620 to 629m)
- PART C - Work Incentive Program for Recipients of Aid Under State Plan Approved Under Part A (§§ 630 to 633)
- PART D - Child Support and Establishment of Paternity (§§ 651 to 669b)
- PART E - Federal Payments for Foster Care and Adoption Assistance (§§ 670 to 679c)
- PART F - Job Opportunities and Basic Skills Training Program (§ 681)
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.