- § 6371. Definitions
- § 6371a. Guidelines
- § 6371b. Preliminary energy audits and energy audits
- § 6371c. State plans
- § 6371d. Applications for financial assistance
- § 6371e. Grants for project costs and technical assistance
- § 6371f. Authorization of appropriations
- § 6371g. Allocation of grants
- § 6371h. Administration; detailed description in annual report
- § 6371h–1. Energy sustainability and efficiency grants and loans for institutions
- § 6371i. Records
- § 6371j. Application of sections 3141–3144, 3146, and 3147 of title 40
- § 6371k. Coordination of energy retrofitting assistance for schools
42 U.S. Code Part E - Energy Conservation Program for Schools and Hospitals
This part was, in the original, designated part G and has been changed to part E for purposes of codification.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.