42 U.S. Code Part E - Energy Conservation Program for Schools and Hospitals
- § 6371 - Definitions
- § 6371a - Guidelines
- § 6371b - Preliminary energy audits and energy audits
- § 6371c - State plans
- § 6371d - Applications for financial assistance
- § 6371e - Grants for project costs and technical assistance
- § 6371f - Authorization of appropriations
- § 6371g - Allocation of grants
- § 6371h - Administration; detailed description in annual report
- § 6371h–1 - Energy sustainability and efficiency grants and loans for institutions
- § 6371i - Records
- § 6371j - Application of sections 3141–3144, 3146, and 3147 of title 40
This part was, in the original, designated part G and has been changed to part E for purposes of codification.
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.