42 U.S. Code Subchapter XVI - ENERGY EMPLOYEES OCCUPATIONAL ILLNESS COMPENSATION PROGRAM
- § 7384 - Findings; sense of Congress
- PART A - Establishment of Compensation Program and Compensation Fund (§§ 7384d to 7384g)
- PART B - Program Administration (§§ 7384l to 7384w–1)
- PART C - Treatment, Coordination, and Forfeiture of Compensation and Benefits (§§ 7385 to 7385j–2)
- PART D - Assistance in State Workers’ Compensation Proceedings (§ 7385o)
- PART E - Contractor Employee Compensation (§§ 7385s to 7385s–16)
This subchapter was enacted as title XXXVI of div. C of the Floyd D. Spence National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2001, known as the Energy Employees Occupational Illness Compensation Program Act of 2000, and not as part of the Department of Energy Organization Act which comprises this chapter.