- § 7384. Findings; sense of Congress
- Part A—Establishment of Compensation Program and Compensation Fund (§§ 7384d – 7384g)
- Part B—Program Administration (§§ 7384l – 7384w–1)
- Part C—Treatment, Coordination, and Forfeiture of Compensation and Benefits (§§ 7385 – 7385j–2)
- Part D—Assistance in State Workers’ Compensation Proceedings (§ 7385o)
- Part E—Contractor Employee Compensation (§§ 7385s – 7385s–16)
42 U.S. Code Subchapter XVI - ENERGY EMPLOYEES OCCUPATIONAL ILLNESS COMPENSATION PROGRAM
This subchapter was enacted as title XXXVI of div. C of the Floyd D. Spence National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2001, known as the Energy EmployeesOccupational Illness Compensation Program Act of 2000, and not as part of the Department of Energy Organization Act which comprises this chapter.