42 U.S. Code Subchapter I - PROJECTS GENERALLY
prev | next
- § 1501 - Cooperation between departments; definitions; limitation of projects
- § 1502 - Initiation and development of projects; jurisdiction; acquisition of property; fees of architects, engineers, etc.
- § 1502a - Repealed. Pub. L. 85–861, § 36A, Sept. 2, 1958, 72 Stat. 1569
- § 1503 - Development of projects by Secretary; financial assistance to public housing agencies
- § 1504 - Rental rates; exemption from limitations of United States Housing Act of 1937
- § 1505 - Funds of Secretary of Housing and Urban Development
- § 1506 - Administration of utilities and utility services; granting of easements
- § 1507 - Omitted
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.