42 U.S. Code Subchapter IX - DEFENSE HOUSING AND COMMUNITY FACILITIES AND SERVICES
- § 1592 - Authority of Secretary
- § 1592a - Construction of housing
- § 1592b - Maximum construction costs; determinations by Secretary in certain condemnation proceedings
- § 1592c - Loans or grants for community facilities or services; conditions; maximum amounts; annual adjustments
- § 1592d - Secretary’s powers with respect to housing, facilities, and services
- § 1592e - Interagency transfers of property; application of rules and regulations
- § 1592f - Preservation of local civil and criminal jurisdiction, and civil rights; jurisdiction of State courts
- § 1592g - Payment of annual sums to local authorities in lieu of taxes
- § 1592h - Conditions and requirements as to contracts; utilization of existing facilities; disposition of facilities constructed by United States
- § 1592i - Laborers and mechanics
- § 1592j - Disposition of moneys derived from rentals, operation, and disposition of property
- § 1592k - Determination of fair rentals and classes of occupants by Secretary
- § 1592l - Authorization of appropriations
- § 1592m - Transfer of functions and funds in certain cases
- § 1592n - Definitions
- § 1592o - Powers of Surgeon General of Public Health Service
Establishment of revolving fund under which to account for assets and liabilities in connection with community facilities or defense housing under sections 1592 to 1592o of this title, see section 1701g–5 of Title 12, Banks and Banking.
For prohibition of construction of housing or community facilities by United States under this subchapter, see section 1591c of this title.
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.