- § 1711. Continuing inventory and identification of public lands; preparation and maintenance
- § 1712. Land use plans
- § 1713. Sales of public land tracts
- § 1714. Withdrawals of lands
- § 1715. Acquisitions of public lands and access over non-Federal lands to National Forest System units
- § 1716. Exchanges of public lands or interests therein within the National Forest System
- § 1717. Qualifications of conveyees
- § 1718. Documents of conveyance; terms, covenants, etc.
- § 1719. Mineral interests; reservation and conveyance requirements and procedures
- § 1720. Coordination by Secretary of the Interior with State and local governments
- § 1721. Conveyances of public lands to States, local governments, etc.
- § 1722. Sale of public lands subject to unintentional trespass
- § 1723. Temporary revocation authority
43 U.S. Code SUBCHAPTER II— LAND USE PLANNING AND LAND ACQUISITION AND DISPOSITION
prev | next