43 U.S. Code Subchapter II - LAND USE PLANNING AND LAND ACQUISITION AND DISPOSITION
- § 1711 - Continuing inventory and identification of public lands; preparation and maintenance
- § 1712 - Land use plans
- § 1713 - Sales of public land tracts
- § 1714 - Withdrawals of lands
- § 1715 - Acquisitions of public lands and access over non-Federal lands to National Forest System units
- § 1716 - Exchanges of public lands or interests therein within the National Forest System
- § 1717 - Qualifications of conveyees
- § 1718 - Documents of conveyance; terms, covenants, etc.
- § 1719 - Mineral interests; reservation and conveyance requirements and procedures
- § 1720 - Coordination by Secretary of the Interior with State and local governments
- § 1721 - Conveyances of public lands to States, local governments, etc.
- § 1722 - Sale of public lands subject to unintentional trespass
- § 1723 - Temporary revocation authority
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.