48 U.S. Code Subchapter III - LEGISLATIVE BRANCH
- § 1571 - Legislature
- § 1572 - Legislators
- § 1573 - Time, frequency, and duration of regular sessions; special sessions; place of holding
- § 1574 - Legislative powers and activities
- § 1574–1 - Applicability of laws referred to in section 502(a)(1) of Covenant to Establish a Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands
- § 1574a - Revenue bonds or other obligations
- § 1574b - Federal guarantee for issuance of revenue bonds or other obligations
- § 1574c - Priority for payment of principal and interest of revenue bonds or other obligations
- § 1574d - Repealed. Pub. L. 97–357, title III, § 308(g), Oct. 19, 1982, 96 Stat. 1710
- § 1575 - Legislative procedure
- § 1576 - General elections; time; transfer of Council functions, property, etc.
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.