48 U.S. Code Subchapter VII - FISCAL PROVISIONS
prev | next
- § 1641 - Method of payment of official salaries
- § 1642 - Use of certain proceeds for expenditure; income tax obligations of inhabitants
- § 1642a - Availability of collected customs duties for expenditures as Legislature may provide
- § 1643 - Import provisions with respect to trade-marks
- § 1644 - Import duties on articles entering United States or possessions from Virgin Islands
- § 1645 - Remittance of duties, taxes, and fees to be collected in next fiscal year; authorization, prerequisites, amount, etc.
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.