48 U.S. Code Subchapter I - GUAM AND VIRGIN ISLANDS
prev | next
- § 1711 - Delegate to House of Representatives from Guam and Virgin Islands
- § 1712 - Election of delegates; majority; runoff election; vacancy; commencement of term
- § 1713 - Qualifications for Office of Delegate
- § 1714 - Territorial legislature; determination of election procedure
- § 1715 - Operation of Office; House privileges; compensation, allowances, and benefits; privileges and immunities; voting in committee
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.