48 U.S. Code Subchapter II - JUDICIAL MATTERS
- § 1821 - District Court for the Northern Mariana Islands
- § 1822 - Jurisdiction of District Court; original jurisdiction; procedural requirements
- § 1823 - Appellate jurisdiction of District Court; procedure; review by United States Court of Appeals for Ninth Circuit; rules
- § 1824 - Relations between courts of United States and courts of Northern Mariana Islands; applicability of statutory provisions
- § 1825 - Effective date
- § 1826 - Authorization of appropriations
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.