- § 1821. District Court for the Northern Mariana Islands
- § 1822. Jurisdiction of District Court; original jurisdiction; procedural requirements
- § 1823. Appellate jurisdiction of District Court; procedure; review by United States Court of Appeals for Ninth Circuit; rules
- § 1824. Relations between courts of United States and courts of Northern Mariana Islands; applicability of statutory provisions
- § 1825. Effective date
- § 1826. Authorization of appropriations
48 U.S. Code Subchapter II - JUDICIAL MATTERS
The following state regulations pages link to this page.