49 U.S. Code § 20120 - Enforcement report
prev | next
(a)  In General.—Beginning not later than December 31, 2009, the Secretary of Transportation shall make available to the public and publish on its public website an annual report that—
(1) provides a summary of railroad safety and hazardous materials compliance inspections and audits that Federal or State inspectors conducted in the prior fiscal year organized by type of alleged violation, including track, motive power and equipment, signal, grade crossing, operating practices, accident and incidence reporting, and hazardous materials;
(2) provides a summary of all enforcement actions taken by the Secretary or the Federal Railroad Administration during the prior fiscal year, including—
(F) the number of administrative hearings requested and completed related to hazardous materials transportation law violations or enforcement actions against individuals;
(G) the number of cases referred to the Attorney General for civil or criminal prosecution; 
(3) analyzes the effect of the number of inspections conducted and enforcement actions taken on the number and rate of reported accidents and incidents and railroad safety;
(4) provide  the information required by paragraphs (2) and (3)—
(5) identifies the number of locomotive engineer certification denial or revocation cases appealed to and the average length of time it took to be decided by—
(6) provides an explanation regarding any changes in the Secretary’s or the Federal Railroad Administration’s enforcement programs or policies that may substantially affect the information reported; and
 So in original. No subsec. (b) has been enacted.
 So in original. Probably should be followed by “and”.
 So in original. Probably should be “provides”.