49 U.S. Code Chapter 501 - BUY-AMERICAN PREFERENCES
prev | next
- § 50101 - Buying goods produced in the United States
- § 50102 - Restricting contract awards because of discrimination against United States goods or services
- § 50103 - Contract preference for domestic firms
- § 50104 - Restriction on airport projects using products or services of foreign countries denying fair market opportunities
- § 50105 - Fraudulent use of “Made in America” label
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.