5 U.S. Code § 5519. Crediting amounts received for certain Reserve or National Guard service

An amount (other than a travel, transportation, or per diem allowance) received by an employee or individual for military service as a member of the Reserve or National Guard for a period for which he is granted military leave under section 6323(b) or (c) shall be credited against the pay payable to the employee or individual with respect to his civilian position for that period.


1996—Pub. L. 104–106 substituted “granted military leave” for “entitled to leave”.

1992—Pub. L. 102–378 substituted “6323(b) or (c)” for “6323(c) or (d) of this title”.