5 U.S. Code Subchapter II - ADMINISTRATIVE PROCEDURE
- § 551 - Definitions
- § 552 - Public information; agency rules, opinions, orders, records, and proceedings
- § 552a - Records maintained on individuals
- § 552b - Open meetings
- § 553 - Rule making
- § 554 - Adjudications
- § 555 - Ancillary matters
- § 556 - Hearings; presiding employees; powers and duties; burden of proof; evidence; record as basis of decision
- § 557 - Initial decisions; conclusiveness; review by agency; submissions by parties; contents of decisions; record
- § 558 - Imposition of sanctions; determination of applications for licenses; suspension, revocation, and expiration of licenses
- § 559 - Effect on other laws; effect of subsequent statute
The provisions of this subchapter and chapter 7 of this title were originally enacted by act June 11, 1946, ch. 324, 60 Stat. 237, popularly known as the “Administrative Procedure Act”. That Act was repealed as part of the general revision of this title by Pub. L. 89–554 and its provisions incorporated into this subchapter and chapter 7 hereof.
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.