- § 7901. Health service programs
- § 7902. Safety programs
- § 7903. Protective clothing and equipment
- § 7904. Employee assistance programs relating to drug abuse and alcohol abuse
- § 7905. Programs to encourage commuting by means other than single-occupancy motor vehicles
- § 7906. Services of post-combat case coordinators
5 U.S. Code Chapter 79 - SERVICES TO EMPLOYEES
[For transfer of authorities, functions, personnel, and assets of the Coast Guard, including the authorities and functions of the Secretary of Transportation relating thereto, to the Department of Homeland Security, and for treatment of related references, see sections 468(b), 551(d), 552(d), and 557 of Title 6, Domestic Security, and the Department of Homeland Security Reorganization Plan of November 25, 2002, as modified, set out as a note under section 542 of Title 6.]
Pub. L. 101–509, title VI, § 629, Nov. 5, 1990, 104 Stat. 1478, authorized Federal agencies and employees to participate in State or local government programs encouraging employees to use public transportation, directed General Accounting Office, not later than June 30, 1993, to conduct a study and submit a report on the implementation of such programs, and provided that this section was repealed effective Dec. 31, 1993.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.