50 U.S. Code Chapter 23 - INTERNAL SECURITY
- SUBCHAPTER I - CONTROL OF SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES (§§ 781 to 798)
- SUBCHAPTER II - EMERGENCY DETENTION OF SUSPECTED SECURITY RISKS (§ 811..)
- SUBCHAPTER III - PERSONNEL SECURITY PROCEDURES IN NATIONAL SECURITY AGENCY (§§ 831 to 835)
- SUBCHAPTER IV - COMMUNIST CONTROL (§§ 841 to 844)
- SUBCHAPTER V - REGISTRATION OF CERTAIN PERSONS TRAINED IN FOREIGN ESPIONAGE SYSTEMS (§§ 851 to 858)
Application of subchapters I and II of this chapter and other provisions of the Internal Security Act of 1950, as amended, to members of the Communist Party and other subversive organizations, see section 843 of this title, and References in Text note set out under that section.