50 U.S. Code Part D - Savannah River Site, South Carolina
prev | next
- § 2631 - Accelerated schedule for isolating high-level nuclear waste at the Defense Waste Processing Facility, Savannah River Site
- § 2632 - Multi-year plan for clean-up
- § 2633 - Continuation of processing, treatment, and disposal of legacy nuclear materials
- § 2634.. - Repealed. Pub. L. 113–66, div. C, title XXXI, § 3146(e)(15), Dec. 26, 2013, 127 Stat. 1078
- § 2638 - Limitation on use of funds for decommissioning F–canyon facility
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.