- § 20701. Retention and preservation of records and papers by officers of elections; deposit with custodian; penalty for violation
- § 20702. Theft, destruction, concealment, mutilation, or alteration of records or papers; penalties
- § 20703. Demand for records or papers by Attorney General or representative; statement of basis and purpose
- § 20704. Disclosure of records or papers
- § 20705. Jurisdiction to compel production of records or papers
- § 20706. “Officer of election” defined
52 U.S. Code Chapter 207 - FEDERAL ELECTION RECORDS
The following state regulations pages link to this page.