7 U.S. Code Subchapter II - PROTECTABILITY OF PLANT VARIETIES AND CERTIFICATES OF PROTECTION
- PART D - Protectability of Plant Varieties (§§ 2401 to 2404)
- PART E - Applications; Form; Who May File; Relating Back; Confidentiality (§§ 2421 to 2427)
- PART F - Examinations; Response Time; Initial Appeals (§§ 2441 to 2443)
- PART G - Appeals to Courts and Other Review (§§ 2461 to 2463)
- PART H - Certificates of Plant Variety Protection (§§ 2481 to 2486)
- PART I - Reexamination After Issue, and Contested Proceedings (§§ 2501 to 2504)
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.