7 U.S. Code Chapter 9 - PACKERS AND STOCKYARDS
- SUBCHAPTER I - GENERAL DEFINITIONS (§§ 181 to 183)
- SUBCHAPTER II - PACKERS GENERALLY (§§ 191 to 198b)
- SUBCHAPTER III - STOCKYARDS AND STOCKYARD DEALERS (§§ 201 to 217a)
- SUBCHAPTER IV - LIVE POULTRY DEALERS AND HANDLERS (§ 218)
- SUBCHAPTER V - GENERAL PROVISIONS (§§ 221 to 229c)
- SUBCHAPTER VI - CHARGE FOR INSPECTION (§ 231)
Functions of Bureau of Animal Industry transferred to Secretary of Agriculture by 1947 Reorg. Plan No. 1, § 301, eff. July 1, 1947, 12 F.R. 4534,61 Stat. 952. See note set out under section 391 of this title.
By order of Secretary of Agriculture, Packers and Stockyards Administration abolished on July 1, 1927, and enforcement of Packers and Stockyards Act of 1921, which is classified to this chapter, was put under control of chief of Bureau of Animal Industry.
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.