18 U.S. Code Chapter 110 - SEXUAL EXPLOITATION AND OTHER ABUSE OF CHILDREN
- § 2251. Sexual exploitation of children
- § 2251A. Selling or buying of children
- § 2252. Certain activities relating to material involving the sexual exploitation of minors
- § 2252A. Certain activities relating to material constituting or containing child pornography
- § 2252B. Misleading domain names on the Internet
- § 2252C. Misleading words or digital images on the Internet
- § 2253. Criminal forfeiture
- § 2254. Civil forfeiture
- § 2255. Civil remedy for personal injuries
- § 2256. Definitions for chapter
- § 2257. Record keeping requirements
- § 2257A. Record keeping requirements for simulated sexual conduct
- § 2258. Failure to report child abuse
- § 2258A. Reporting requirements of electronic communication service providers and remote computing service providers
- § 2258B. Limited liability for electronic communication service providers, remote computing service providers, or domain name registrar 1
- § 2258C. Use to combat child pornography of technical elements relating to images reported to the CyberTipline
- § 2258D. Limited liability for the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children
- § 2258E. Definitions
- § 2259. Mandatory restitution
- § 2260. Production of sexually explicit depictions of a minor for importation into the United States
- § 2260A. Penalties for registered sex offenders
 So in original. Does not conform to section catchline.
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|18 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
|§ 2252||2012||112-206 [Sec.] 2(a)||126 Stat. 1490|
|§ 2252A||2012||112-206 [Sec.] 2(b)||126 Stat. 1490|
|§ 2255||2013||113-4 [Sec.] 1212(a)||127 Stat. 143|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.