10 CFR 2.1508 - Recommendation of presiding officer.
(a) If the Commission is not acting as a presiding officer, the presiding officer shall, within thirty (30) days following the close of the legislative hearing record, certify the record to the Commission on each of the issues identified by the Commission.
(1) A transcript of the oral phase of the legislative hearing;
(2) A list of all participants;
(3) A list of all witnesses at the oral hearing, and their affiliation with a participant;
(4) A list, and copies of, all documentary information submitted by the participants with ADAMS accession numbers;
(5) All demonstrative information submitted by the participants;
(7) A certification that all documentary information has been entered into ADAMS, and have been placed on the NRC Web site unless otherwise protected from public disclosure;