10 CFR Subpart O - Subpart O—Legislative Hearings
prev | next
- § 2.1500 Purpose and scope.
- § 2.1501 Definitions.
- § 2.1502 Commission decision to hold legislative hearing.
- § 2.1503 Authority of presiding officer.
- § 2.1504 Request to participate in legislative hearing.
- § 2.1505 Role of the NRC staff.
- § 2.1506 Written statements and submission of information.
- § 2.1507 Oral hearing.
- § 2.1508 Recommendation of presiding officer.
- § 2.1509 Ex parte communications and separation of functions.
- Appendix A to Part 2 [Reserved]
- Appendix B to 10 CFR Part 2—Model Milestones To Be Used By a Presiding Officer as a Guideline in Developing a Hearing Schedule for the Conduct of an Adjudicatory Proceeding in Accordance With 10 CFR 2.332.
- Appendix C to Part 2 [Reserved]
- Appendix D to Part 2—Schedule for the Proceeding on Consideration of Construction Authorization for a High-Level Waste Geologic Repository.
69 FR 2273, Jan. 14, 2004, unless otherwise noted.