10 CFR 20.1502 - Conditions requiring individual monitoring of external and internal occupational dose.
(a) Each licensee shall monitor occupational exposure to radiation from licensed and unlicensed radiation sources under the control of the licensee and shall supply and require the use of individual monitoring devices by -
(2) Minors likely to receive, in 1 year, from radiation sources external to the body, a deep dose equivalent in excess of 0.1 rem (1 mSv), a lens dose equivalent in excess of 0.15 rem (1.5 mSv), or a shallow dose equivalent to the skin or to the extremities in excess of 0.5 rem (5 mSv);
- 10 CFR 20.1202 — Compliance With Requirements for Summation of External and Internal Doses.
- 10 CFR 19.13 — Notifications and Reports to Individuals.
- 10 CFR 20.2104 — Determination of Prior Occupational Dose.
- 10 CFR 20.2106 — Records of Individual Monitoring Results.
- 10 CFR 20.1204 — Determination of Internal Exposure.