10 CFR 25.8 - Information collection requirements: OMB approval.
(a) The Nuclear Regulatory Commission has submitted the information collection requirements contained in this part to the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) for approval as required by the Paperwork Reduction Act ( 44 U.S.C. 3501et seq.). The NRC may not conduct or sponsor and a person is not required to respond to, a collection of information unless it displays a currently valid OMB control number. OMB has approved the information collection requirements contained in this part under control number 3150-0046.
(c) This part contains information collection requirements in addition to those approved under the control number specified in paragraph (a) of this section. These information collection requirements and the control numbers under which they are approved are as follows:
(1) In §§ 25.17(b), 25.21(c), 25.27(a), 25.29, and 25.31, NRC Form 237 is approved under control number 3150-0050.
(2) In §§ 25.17(c), 25.21(c), 25.27(b), 25.29, and 25.31, SF-86 is approved under control number 3206-0007.
(3) In § 25.21(b), NRC Form 354 is approved under control number 3150-0026.
(4) In § 25.33, NRC Form 136 is approved under control number 3150-0049.
(5) In § 25.35, NRC Form 277 is approved under control number 3150-0051.