10 CFR 50.90 - Application for amendment of license, construction permit, or early site permit.
Whenever a holder of a license, including a construction permit and operating license under this part, and an early site permit, combined license, and manufacturing license under part 52 of this chapter, desires to amend the license or permit, application for an amendment must be filed with the Commission, as specified in §§ 50.4 or 52.3 of this chapter, as applicable, fully describing the changes desired, and following as far as applicable, the form prescribed for original applications.
- 10 CFR 52.98 — Finality of Combined Licenses; Information Requests.
- 10 CFR 73.55 — Requirements for Physical Protection of Licensed Activities in Nuclear Power Reactors Against Radiological Sabotage.
- 10 CFR 50.61a — Alternate Fracture Toughness Requirements for Protection Against Pressurized Thermal Shock Events.
- 10 CFR 50.48 — Fire Protection.
- 10 CFR 50.59 — Changes, Tests, and Experiments.
- 10 CFR 50.69 — Risk-Informed Categorization and Treatment of Structures, Systems and Components for Nuclear Power Reactors.
- 10 CFR 50.44 — Combustible Gas Control for Nuclear Power Reactors.
- 10 CFR 52.3 — Written Communications.
- 10 CFR 50.4 — Written Communications.
- 10 CFR 73.54 — Protection of Digital Computer and Communication Systems and Networks.
- 10 CFR 50.67 — Accident Source Term.