10 CFR Part 50 - DOMESTIC LICENSING OF PRODUCTION AND UTILIZATION FACILITIES
subjgrpGeneral Provisions (§§ 50.1 - 50.9)
subjgrpRequirement of License, Exceptions (§§ 50.10 - 50.13)
subjgrpClassification and Description of Licenses (§§ 50.20 - 50.23)
subjgrpApplications for Licenses, Certifications, and Regulatory Approvals; Form; Contents; Ineligibility of Certain Applicants (§§ 50.30 - 50.39)
- § 50.30 Filing of application; oath or affirmation.
- § 50.31 Combining applications.
- § 50.32 Elimination of repetition.
- § 50.33 Contents of applications; general information.
- § 50.34 Contents of applications; technical information.
- § 50.34a Design objectives for equipment to control releases of radioactive material in effluents - nuclear power reactors.
- § 50.35 Issuance of construction permits. 1
- § 50.36 Technical specifications.
- § 50.36a Technical specifications on effluents from nuclear power reactors.
- § 50.36b Environmental conditions.
- § 50.37 Agreement limiting access to Classified Information.
- § 50.38 Ineligibility of certain applicants.
- § 50.39 Public inspection of applications.
subjgrpStandards for Licenses, Certifications, and Regulatory Approvals (§§ 50.40 - 50.49)
- § 50.40 Common standards.
- § 50.41 Additional standards for class 104 licenses.
- § 50.42 Additional standard for class 103 licenses.
- § 50.43 Additional standards and provisions affecting class 103 licenses and certifications for commercial power.
- § 50.44 Combustible gas control for nuclear power reactors.
- § 50.45 Standards for construction permits, operating licenses, and combined licenses.
- § 50.46 Acceptance criteria for emergency core cooling systems for light-water nuclear power reactors.
- § 50.46a Acceptance criteria for reactor coolant system venting systems.
- § 50.47 Emergency plans.
- § 50.48 Fire protection.
- § 50.49 Environmental qualification of electric equipment important to safety for nuclear power plants.
subjgrpIssuance, Limitations, and Conditions of Licenses and Construction Permits (§§ 50.50 - 50.69)
- § 50.50 Issuance of licenses and construction permits.
- § 50.51 Continuation of license.
- § 50.52 Combining licenses.
- § 50.53 Jurisdictional limitations.
- § 50.54 Conditions of licenses.
- § 50.55 Conditions of construction permits, early site permits, combined licenses, and manufacturing licenses.
- § 50.55a Codes and standards.
- § 50.56 Conversion of construction permit to license; or amendment of license.
- § 50.57 Issuance of operating license. 1
- § 50.58 Hearings and report of the Advisory Committee on Reactor Safeguards.
- § 50.59 Changes, tests, and experiments.
- § 50.60 Acceptance criteria for fracture prevention measures for lightwater nuclear power reactors for normal operation.
- § 50.61 Fracture toughness requirements for protection against pressurized thermal shock events.
- § 50.61a Alternate fracture toughness requirements for protection against pressurized thermal shock events.
- § 50.62 Requirements for reduction of risk from anticipated transients without scram (ATWS) events for light-water-cooled nuclear power plants.
- § 50.63 Loss of all alternating current power.
- § 50.64 Limitations on the use of highly enriched uranium (HEU) in domestic non-power reactors.
- § 50.65 Requirements for monitoring the effectiveness of maintenance at nuclear power plants.
- § 50.66 Requirements for thermal annealing of the reactor pressure vessel.
- § 50.67 Accident source term.
- § 50.68 Criticality accident requirements.
- § 50.69 Risk-informed categorization and treatment of structures, systems and components for nuclear power reactors.
subjgrpInspections, Records, Reports, Notifications (§§ 50.70 - 50.76)
- § 50.70 Inspections.
- § 50.71 Maintenance of records, making of reports.
- § 50.72 Immediate notification requirements for operating nuclear power reactors.
- § 50.73 Licensee event report system.
- § 50.74 Notification of change in operator or senior operator status.
- § 50.75 Reporting and recordkeeping for decommissioning planning.
- § 50.76 Licensee's change of status; financial qualifications.
subjgrpUS/IAEA Safeguards Agreement (§ 50.78)
subjgrpTransfers of Licenses - Creditors' Rights - Surrender of Licenses (§§ 50.80 - 50.83)
subjgrpAmendment of License or Construction Permit at Request of Holder (§§ 50.90 - 50.92)
subjgrpRevocation, Suspension, Modification, Amendment of Licenses and Construction Permits, Emergency Operations by the Commission (§§ 50.100 - 50.103)
subjgrpBackfitting (§ 50.109)
subjgrpAdditional Standards for Licenses, Certifications, and Regulatory Approvals (§§ 50.120 - 50.150)
- Appendix A to Part 50 - General Design Criteria for Nuclear Power Plants
- Appendix B to Part 50 - Quality Assurance Criteria for Nuclear Power Plants and Fuel Reprocessing Plants
- Appendix C to Part 50 - A Guide for the Financial Data and Related Information Required To Establish Financial Qualifications for Construction Permits and Combined Licenses
- Appendix D to Part 50 [Reserved]
- Appendix E to Part 50 - Emergency Planning and Preparedness for Production and Utilization Facilities
- Appendix F to Part 50 - Policy Relating to the Siting of Fuel Reprocessing Plants and Related Waste Management Facilities
- Appendix G to Part 50 - Fracture Toughness Requirements
- Appendix H to Part 50 - Reactor Vessel Material Surveillance Program Requirements
- Appendix I to Part 50 - Numerical Guides for Design Objectives and Limiting Conditions for Operation To Meet the Criterion “As Low as is Reasonably Achievable” for Radioactive Material in Light-Water-Cooled Nuclear Power Reactor Effluents
- Appendix J to Part 50 - Primary Reactor Containment Leakage Testing for Water-Cooled Power Reactors
- Appendix K to Part 50 - ECCS Evaluation Models
- Appendixes L-M to Part 50 [Reserved]
- Appendix N to Part 50 - Standardization of Nuclear Power Plant Designs: Permits To Construct and Licenses To Operate Nuclear Power Reactors of Identical Design at Multiple Sites
- Appendixes O-P to Part 50 [Reserved]
- Appendix Q to Part 50 - Pre-Application Early Review of Site Suitability Issues
- Appendix R to Part 50 - Fire Protection Program for Nuclear Power Facilities Operating Prior to January 1, 1979
- Appendix S to Part 50 - Earthquake Engineering Criteria for Nuclear Power Plants
Title 10 published on 2015-12-04
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 10 CFR Part 50 after this date.
Title 10 published on 2015-12-04.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 10.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.