10 CFR § 719.30 - In what circumstances may the contractor initiate litigation, including appeals from adverse decisions?
(1) Identification of the proposed parties;
(2) The nature of the proposed action;
(3) Relief sought;
(5) Proposed representation and reason for selection;
(6) An analysis of the issues and the likelihood of success, and any time limitation associated with the requested approval;
(7) The estimated costs associated with the proposed action, including whether outside counsel has agreed to a contingent fee arrangement;
(8) Whether, for any reason, the contractor will assume any part of the costs of the action;
(9) A description of any attempts to resolve the issues that would be the subject of the litigation, such as through mediation or other means of alternative dispute resolution; and
The following state regulations pages link to this page.