10 CFR Subpart B - CI Evaluation Protocols and Protection of National Security
- § 709.10 Scope of a counterintelligence evaluation.
- § 709.11 Topics within the scope of a polygraph examination.
- § 709.12 Defining polygraph examination questions.
- § 709.13 Implications of refusal to take a polygraph examination.
- § 709.14 Consequences of a refusal to complete a CI evaluation including a polygraph examination.
- § 709.15 Processing counterintelligence evaluation results.
- § 709.16 Application of Counterintelligence Evaluation Review Boards in reaching conclusions regarding CI evaluations.
- § 709.17 Final disposition of CI evaluation findings and recommendations.