10 CFR Subpart C - Safeguarding Privacy and Employee Rights
- § 709.21 Requirements for notification of a polygraph examination.
- § 709.22 Right to counsel or other representation.
- § 709.23 Obtaining consent to a polygraph examination.
- § 709.24 Other information provided to a covered person prior to a polygraph examination.
- § 709.25 Limits on use of polygraph examination results that reflect “Significant Response” or “No Opinion”.
- § 709.26 Protection of confidentiality of CI evaluation records to include polygraph examination records and other pertinent documentation.