10 CFR Part 73 - PHYSICAL PROTECTION OF PLANTS AND MATERIALS
subjgrpGeneral Provisions (§§ 73.1 - 73.24)
- § 73.1 Purpose and scope.
- § 73.2 Definitions.
- § 73.3 Interpretations.
- § 73.4 Communications.
- § 73.5 Specific exemptions.
- § 73.6 Exemptions for certain quantities and kinds of special nuclear material.
- § 73.8 Information collection requirements: OMB approval.
- § 73.20 General performance objective and requirements.
- § 73.21 Protection of Safeguards Information: Performance requirements.
- § 73.22 Protection of Safeguards Information: Specific requirements.
- § 73.23 Protection of Safeguards Information - Modified Handling: Specific requirements.
- § 73.24 Prohibitions.
subjgrpPhysical Protection of Special Nuclear Material in Transit (§§ 73.25 - 73.38)
- § 73.25 Performance capabilities for physical protection of strategic special nuclear material in transit.
- § 73.26 Transportation physical protection systems, subsystems, components, and procedures.
- § 73.27 Notification requirements.
- § 73.28 Security background checks for secure transfer of nuclear materials.
- § 73.35 Requirements for physical protection of irradiated reactor fuel (100 grams or less) in transit.
- § 73.37 Requirements for physical protection of irradiated reactor fuel in transit.
- § 73.38 Personnel access authorization requirements for irradiated reactor fuel in transit.
subjgrpPhysical Protection Requirements at Fixed Sites (§§ 73.40 - 73.61)
- § 73.40 Physical protection: General requirements at fixed sites.
- § 73.45 Performance capabilities for fixed site physical protection systems.
- § 73.46 Fixed site physical protection systems, subsystems, components, and procedures.
- § 73.50 Requirements for physical protection of licensed activities.
- § 73.51 Requirements for the physical protection of stored spent nuclear fuel and high-level radioactive waste.
- § 73.54 Protection of digital computer and communication systems and networks.
- § 73.55 Requirements for physical protection of licensed activities in nuclear power reactors against radiological sabotage.
- § 73.56 Personnel access authorization requirements for nuclear power plants.
- § 73.57 Requirements for criminal history records checks of individuals granted unescorted access to a nuclear power facility, a non-power reactor, or access to Safeguards Information.
- § 73.58 Safety/security interface requirements for nuclear power reactors.
- § 73.59 Relief from fingerprinting, identification and criminal history records checks and other elements of background checks for designated categories of individuals.
- § 73.60 Additional requirements for physical protection at nonpower reactors.
- § 73.61 Relief from fingerprinting and criminal history records check for designated categories of individuals permitted unescorted access to certain radioactive materials or other property.
subjgrpPhysical Protection of Special Nuclear Material of Moderate and Low Strategic Significance (§ 73.67)
subjgrpRecords and Reports (§§ 73.70 - 73.77)
- § 73.70 Records.
- § 73.71 Reporting of safeguards events.
- § 73.72 Requirement for advance notice of shipment of formula quantities of strategic special nuclear material, special nuclear material of moderate strategic significance, or irradiated reactor fuel.
- § 73.73 Requirement for advance notice and protection of export shipments of special nuclear material of low strategic significance.
- § 73.74 Requirement for advance notice and protection of import shipments of nuclear material from countries that are not party to the Convention on the Physical Protection of Nuclear Material.
- § 73.75 Posting.
- § 73.77 Cyber security event notifications.
- Appendix A to Part 73 - U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission Offices and Classified Mailing Addresses
- Appendix B to Part 73 - General Criteria for Security Personnel
- Appendix C to Part 73 - Licensee Safeguards Contingency Plans
- Appendix D to Part 73 - Physical Protection of Irradiated Reactor Fuel in Transit, Training Program Subject Schedule
- Appendix E to Part 73 - Levels of Physical Protection To Be Applied in International Transport of Nuclear Material 1
- Appendix F to Part 73 - Nations That Are Parties to the Convention on the Physical Protection of Nuclear Material 1
- Appendix G to Part 73 - Reportable Safeguards Events
- Appendix H to Part 73 - Weapons Qualification Criteria
Title 10 published on 2015-12-04
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 10 CFR Part 73 after this date.
Title 10 published on 2015-12-04.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 10.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.