10 CFR Part 770 - TRANSFER OF REAL PROPERTY AT DEFENSE NUCLEAR FACILITIES FOR ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
- § 770.1 What is the purpose of this part?
- § 770.2 What real property does this part cover?
- § 770.3 What general limitations apply to this part?
- § 770.4 What definitions are used in this part?
- § 770.5 How does DOE notify persons and entities that defense nuclear facility real property is available for transfer for economic development?
- § 770.6 May interested persons and entities request that real property at defense nuclear facilities be transferred for economic development?
- § 770.7 What procedures are to be used to transfer real property at defense nuclear facilities for economic development?
- § 770.8 May DOE transfer real property at defense nuclear facilities for economic development at less than fair market value?
- § 770.9 What conditions apply to DOE indemnification of claims against a person or entity based on the release or threatened release of a hazardous substance or pollutant or contaminant attributable to DOE?
- § 770.10 When must a person or entity, who wishes to contest a DOE denial of request for indemnification of a claim, begin legal action?
- § 770.11 When does a claim “accrue” for purposes of notifying the Field Office Manager under § 770.9(a) of this part?
Title 10 published on 10-May-2017 03:48
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 10 CFR Part 770 after this date.